The Washington D.C. office of an AmLaw 100 law firm seeks a Litigation Administrative Assistant with 5+ years of experience.
- Prepare/revise/finalize correspondence, pleadings, documents and other clerical assignments as delegated
- Maintain attorney calendars; make travel arrangements; process monthly expense reports
- Run conflict checks, open new client/matter engagements, maintain electronic and paper client files, set-up billing requirements for clients
- Enter attorney time in time entry system
- File documents with appropriate courts, including e-filings
- Schedule depositions and other client meetings, communicate with clients as necessary
- Assist with billing/client invoices